I have recently been challenged to complete the #RockingMotherhood Tag by the Lovely Emily at Twin Mummy and Daddy.
The rules are pretty simple if you want to join in too:
– Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog. (Merci Emily! ?)
– List 10 things you believe make you a good mother (this is just a guideline. It can be more or less than 10. I really don’t mind).
– Tag 3 – 5 bloggers to join in the #RockingMotherhood Tag.
– Grab the #RockingMotherhgood badge and add it to your post or sidebar.
J’adore le concept! What a great idea to ask me why I am a super Maman! You know me, I love showing off, so I can’t resist but take part in the fabuleux challenge!
So here are 10 reasons why I rock motherhood!
- I gave birth to a baby! I am aware that I didn’t have the most difficult birth (I read so many horrible or super sad birth stories!), but I did pretty good job at it. And yeah, I took the drugs but being in labour for more than 17 hours was not fun! Fact, I rock because I made it and I am not even scared at the idea to start it all again one day!
- Mon bébé is a babe. Ok, it might not be super important to some of you, but my Baba is a handsome chap! I mean, look at him! Who could resist to his beautiful eyes!
- Extra brownie points for Frenchie Mummy. Baba inherited my good looks. Malheureusement, he got all Grumpy Boyfriend’s defects! Personne n’est parfait…
- Another reason why I rock at being a mama? I am far from being a great cook, but I make 95% of Baba’s food. Because I want him to be healthy. And if I can’t do it then, I choose the best brand to take over!
- I also make sure that Baba is super stylish at all times. That means, dressing him up with the best Frenchie brands. He is THE ONE and therefore deserves the best! Actually, I am so proud of him that I see him a bit as a model. Have you not heard of my new series #BabaFashionista? C’est le plus beau, my son!!!!
- Even when he is in a bad mood or just annoying (it happens! Babies are not perfect!), I still adore him! Ok, maybe for 5 seconds, I may have sometimes wondered if it was a good idea to be une maman and even thought about my life without him with nostalgia, but I swear it didn’t last long. Well, most of the times!
- So far, he is still alive! I didn’t break him nor did anything super bad! Touch wood! He is kind of un aventurier this little one, so that fact that he has had no big damages so far is just awesome! I am the best!
- I never ever regretted to have him, or not more than 5 minutes!
- He is coming first at all times. Well, maybe after food and wine. Mais non! I am just kidding! Of course, he is la top priorité in my life! Have you seen him?
- Talking about that, you know how much I love my sleep? Yet, I got up all the times he needed me. When he was thirsty (those babies are always after milk or food!) or a cuddle because he had a nightmare. And yes, the day after, I would be totally knackered and looked like a monster, but that’s ok!
- Even if I am back to work, I make the most of him when I am off. Just because time flies by. One day, I will turn around and he will be a moody and spotty teen. So I am trying to spend as much time as possible with him. Even if sometimes, I have a break and I do some girly stuff. C’est nécessaire to keep sane! Otherwise, I would be a bad mama!
So here we go, I am done for the soppy post this week! I know that I am not perfect. Sometimes, I am so impatient with my Baba. But deep down, I love him to bits and I would do anything for him! That’s what rocking at being a maman is for sure! And those 11 reasons!
I hope you liked reading my #RockingMotherhood Tag.
I would like to tag the following fabuleuses mamans:
– Nadia from Scandi Mummy.
– Franca from a Moment With Franca
– Emily from My Petit Canard
– Hannah from Make Do & Push!
In the meantime, tell me why you are a fabulous mama in this world. What are you doing to belong to this (oh so great!) category?
AHGGG what a cutie pie! Hell yeah, keep on rockin’ mama!
Ahhh, he sure is one cute and super stylish baba and not to be scared to have another one, you really rock! It took a lot of convincing from Mr C before I agreed to go through another labour! #FridayFrolics
Love the pic of him with the wine! He’s a cutie and more fashionable than I am for sure. #FridayFrolics
He is a cutie and you definitely sound like you are rocking it. Thanks for linking up to #FridayFrolics
Aww – lovely! &, yes, he is a little cutie – good work! Thanks so much for joining us on #FridayFrolics
Oh he is so lovely and you seem to definitely be rocking it as a mum, blogger and so much more:) I’ve been nominated to and I’m looking forward to writing it up but I have to wait until a night that my two boys have not driven me to the point where I’m glugging wine from the bottle with a crazed look in my eye before I can write a loving piece. Maybe I should delete all that……..
haha I think that is part of being a mama. Baba also drives me insane sometimes… xx
I love this tag and loved writing my post on it too. He is definitely is a cutie, you sure are rocking motherhood ? And yes keeping them alive definitely counts as a rocking motherhood point ? #happydayslinky
Great reasons for rockin motherhood and baba is tres cute x #happydays
What a lovely entry to the tag! And your baby is definitely a babe <3
Oh I do love this tag. You are ricking motherhood especially with that unconditional love. #HappyDays
rocking obviously not ricking – sorry!
Haha still alive, that made me chuckle! Thank you so much for joining in #HappyDaysLinky xx
Love this – your number one priority after food and wine – ha, ha – totally. He will understand. Thanks for sharing with #PoColo x
Aw how lovely. You certainly are rocking motherhood.
Thanks for linking to #pocolo
(Sorry for the epically late comment!)
no worries! I know what it is like. Thanks for sharing it x