I hope you had a fabulous day. I am sure that you are looking forward to the weekend (and Noël is coming up too very soon! Are you excited? We are. Watch out soon for a post about Santa Claus!). So to celebrate, we feel like spoiling you again with a Babease baby food Review & Competition starting tonight! Read our opinion about this baby brand and enter the giveaway at the end!
Frenchie Mummy at the Baby to Toddler Show
Some weeks ago, Baba and I were lucky to attend the Baby to Toddler Show in Greenwich. If you are a parent of young children or soon to be, this is the perfect place to check out. You will find lots of fabulous brands and products for your famille. Don’t miss out the next Baby Show in March! We will be there too! The event was very well-organised with a changing area and a feeding section. You know my Baba. He adores his food so we had to make a stop there. I was stock up for the day as my little one has a big appetite. But to my surprise, every visitor had some Babease complimentary food!
You know me (and Baba!); je suis très curieuse, so I checked it out. I usually tend to give mon bébé homemade food but those pouches looked very healthy and Baba was keen on trying something new. La maman grabbed one: butternut squash, quinoa & beetroot with onion & sage.
Wow! That looked like grande cuisine for bébés! Frenchie Mummy was well impressed by the content too: the product contained more than a third of butternut squash (37%) and quinoa (32%)! It’s the type of food for a king! Well, we know that Baba is un petit prince anyway. So it was le déjeuner parfait for him!
And guess what? Le petit monstre was fast to polish the entire pouch off!
Intriguée, Frenchie Mummy decided to see the Babease stand.
What is Babease Baby Food?
Le stand was everything parents can dream of: colourful food filled with good ingredients. And the cherry on top? The team was so nice and helpful! A lovely lady (who happened to be Frenchie too!) talked me through the brand.
Le concept? At Babease they only use the best organic ingredients.
- Des légumes: The best vegetables in town are at the party! I can’t even remember the last time I had kale! And beetroot is so good for you!
- Des fruits: Le choix parfait to give it this little sweet taste without any naughtiness. It’s fruit so it’s healthy sugar!
- Des graines: Brown rice and quinoa? Baba is eating better than me! Ok, I must admit that some cheese on toast with a (teeny weeny I promise!) glass of wine was not the best idea, but so Frenchie…
- Des herbes et des épices: Everything you need to get this food tasty but not put le bébé off, not that it happens with my son…On the odd occasion, he might have had a funny face when I introduced him to some new food. But in the end, he would always finish his plate. Maman is very good at convincing Baba to eat up ‘Yum Yum! C’est bon!’. I let you imagine the faces I am making…
Babease also believes that a little extra knowledge about the wonderful ingredients used in its products is invaluable to help parents introduce exciting new flavours and textures to their young ones.
So they’ve pulled together some useful tips and information on all the ingredients featured in its products. I particularly love the healthy recipes you can find on each pouch! I kept them all for future reference when I cook some délicieuse food. My mum will be jealous not to have those in her Frenchie cookbook!
- Babease offers a great selection of healthy ingredients for your little ones
- It’s mainly made of vegetables so it helps you introduce good habits for the future
- It contains a lot of superfoods such as kale and quinoa. I love being in the loop!
- The percentage of sugar is very low
- There is no added salt
- The labelling is so clear at the back that you can easily see what it contains and make your mind up
- It’s organic (so it’s good, don’t look further!)
- It’s created by experts
- You have some tips to help you in the difficult experience that motherhood can sometimes be!
- You have free healthy recipes to try for yourself later on
C’est fabuleux! ‘It’s some food for babies, not baby food’! Well, we can say that it is also food for hungry mummies! I have to say that I personally tried some of it (when Baba was looking away bien sûr!) and it was un pure délice! Mon préféré? Pumpkin & Pea! I would have some for my lunch without hesitating!
So we loved it! And yes, we know that you are the best parent possible to your child(ren). And therefore that’s why you cook a lot of good homemade stuff for them. But there are times when you can’t or you don’t feel like it! And then, Babease baby food can take over. You can trust them to make your baby happy and healthy!
I hope you liked our Babease Baby Food Review !
You already adore this brand or you never tried it? Either way, here is your chance to win a Babease Hamper worth more than 25£!
Enter our Frenchie Competition with Babease via Gleam below. Only one entry is needed to enter the giveaway, but the more times you enter, the greater your chances of winning! And don’t forget that you can also enter via our Instagram. Look for the pictures featuring some fabulous Babease food over the next few weeks! You simply need to comment why you would like to try it and tag two people.
This giveaway starts tonight at 8pm and ends at midnight on Monday 2nd January 2017.
UK entrants only, please. Bonne Chance!
Disclosure: we were sent some Babease food for the purpose of a review. All opinions are my own.