Bonjour lecteurs! Children… We love them, we find them cute and they make us laugh so often, right? J’adore Baba. I would do anything for my little bundle of joy. But it needs to be said. Kids are dirty, gross and happy with it! Not yours? Well, mine is! He can at times be very precious (he used to hate being on the grass!) and at other times, it amazes me how dirty he gets. We took on the #Aceforschool Challenge this month and I must say that the ACE range helped me with my mama duties! Oui! Frenchie Mummy is a goddess with the laundry too! Not only when she cooks her favourite Bœuf Bourguignon! 🙂
But for now, off to talk about the #Aceforschool challenge that Britmums gave us!
A Yummy Cookie!
And he was well proud of it! I must say that it was yummy! We shared le biscuit while watching TV after Grumpy Boyfriend proudly told me that he bought me a new running machine for me to keep fit (that is another story that I will share later on… Don’t ask for now!)
But Baba’s brand new top did not like it much! It was covered in sugar and other unidentified textures. I reckon they also did a bit of painting…
The Joys of Motherhood
I did buy an apron/cover for him to use when he does crafty activities but I am not sure it is always wisely used by the nursery team 🙂 (moan of the day done here!)
Glue, paint, sand and so many other things are part of our routine. And when I take him to the park? He loves skipping stones. And the mud goes all over his sleeves (because of course, once you are finished having fun, you clean your hands on your top! Right?)
The location doesn’t matter. On my gorgeous blanket (I bought it to protect our very nice sofa), on his trousers, on my chairs in the living room. Stains are everywhere!
Thanks for the ACE range that keeps garments fresh and spotless! It’s quick and easy to clean up any mess! Follow these simple steps!
How to Take on the #Aceforschool Challenge Too!
- Grab the cheeky child
- Remove their clothes while you ask them about their day at nursery or school
- Deep down remember that you wanted to have a princess
- Bad luck! You got a mucky boy instead! Nothing you can do about it! So deal with it… And pray for the next one to be a mini you!
- Use the ACE Stain Remover Spray on the targeted zone(s)
- Put the dirty items in the washing machine
- For some extra help, add a bit of ACE for Colours
- Washing machine on! Keep on with you mummy duties in the meantime (do not get any wine yet! That will be for la victoire!)
- Play with Baba (or watch TV while you both enjoy some chocolate if you can not be bothered!)
- Laundry over? Check it out!
- It’s clean! Hurrah! Now, pour yourself a large glass of wine! It doesn’t matter if it is barely 5 pm!
You knew it! C’est officiel! You are a goddess in the house!
Seriously, It works!
More seriously, it works! Hurrah for the ACE range that will help mamas fighting stains and keeping colours bright. Now I can let Baba have fun and get dirty as much as he wants!
Because I know that back at home, I have some super weapon to get it all off! And it makes me Wonder Mummy 🙂
So far, ACE saved a blanket, a pair of trousers covered in chocolate, diverse stains on clothes. Next? I might get tempted and use it on the sofa?
What do you think? Are you up for trying it too?
Disclosure: This post is an entry for the BritMums #ACEforSchool Challenge, sponsored by ACE. Get help for all kinds of stains with the ACE Stain Helper. Or head to your local Tesco’s, Morrison’s, Waitrose or Sainsbury’s.