Bonjour lecteurs! Ready to relax and have fun at Christmas? Frenchie Mummy is now officially on holidays and all she has in mind is where she will go next. Last year was very quiet as we went to Norfolk. But this year, Grumpy Boyfriend and I fancy something un peu different. With that in mind, I gathered for you 11 Fabulous Holiday Destinations with Kids. Some fellow bloggers shared with us some places they loved and we put it all together for you! Ready to get inspired? C’est les vacances!
11 Fabulous Holiday Destinations with Kids
- Mexico is fab for its culture, its food but also for having fun! – www.hellocuppies.com
- Hoburne Devon Bay is la destination parfaite if you are after some relaxing time without breaking the bank! – www.crummymummy.co.uk
- Center Park is a classic with its large choice of clubs, swimming-pools and outdoor events to do with kids of all ages. And if you visit abroad, you can save a lot of money as it is way cheaper! – www.householdmoneysaving.com
- Lanzarote is idéal for its warm weather. You can go on a safari or enjoy the sun on the beach! – www.mummyvswork.co.uk
- Feeling like you want to stay in the UK? Then Cornwall is your place! It’s a great holiday destination with kids as there is so much to see and you don’t need to fly! Plus you must not miss le fameux Eden Project. It’s one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever visited. A must-see for la famille! – www.emmareed.net
- Portugal is becoming more popular as it’s always so accommodating, and the flight time is just about bearable with a small one! www.jakijellz.com
- If you want something a bit more exotic, why not try Dubai? It is great for kids. Beaches, water sports, huge malls with lots of stuff for kids and the Dubai Aquarium… C’est parfait! –www.talesfrommamaville.com
- Gothenburg is aussi a very family friendly city – lots of outdoor parks, amazing playground, children’s museums that are either free or cost very little. That sounds great when you can do so much for little money! – www.thebearandthefox.com
The next few destinations are definitely on my list as I can show off my best women’s swimwear and enjoy some good quality time with my Frenchie family!
Frenchie Mummy wants to go there!
- En effet, Italy is wonderful. Italians love children, there is so much for them to do there, the weather is gorgeous, it’s only an hour and a half flight and the kids love the food! Win-win! Plus imagine all the good food you can have there! I say ‘Pizza, here I come!!!’ www.pinkpearbear.com
- Having watched so many Scandinavian TV shows over the last years, I so want to go to Copenhagen in Denmark. It’s very children-friendly and there are so many activities to try and places to explore! www.scandimummy.com
- Finally, I would love to go back to Gran Canaria with Baba. No doubt he would enjoy the sun, the tapas and some swimming!
So amongst our 11 Fabulous Holiday Destinations with Kids, which one do you fancy? Have you visited any of them and what did you think of it?
Thanks for reading our last post and we wish you a very Joyeux Noël!
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.
Perfect for us to plan our 2018 escape – we are spoilt for choice thanks
My children and I loved bike riding together every day in Center parks. I’d love to take them abroad now they are older!
Can’t beat a bit of center parcs.
love going on these type of holiday’s with the kids
Never been Center Parks
I like the sound of Gothenburg. It would be great to see my niece’s faces.
Would never have thought of Gothenberg! Good to know!