Bonjour lecteurs! Getting ready for September and making sure the children have it all? Is one of your enfants off to start university this year? We know it can be a stressful moment for mamans. Your little one is officially not petit anymore! They are leaving the house for good and you won’t be able to keep a close eye on them. Tough, eh? You already worry about what they will be up to and how they will cope… Pas de problème, we know a fab concept that will be handy here! En effet, Unifood Direct helps mummies and students to make sure pupils eat well while away from their parents! We tell you all!
Unifood Direct – The concept
Subscription boxes services are all over the place. These days, you can have pretty much everything at your doorstep without having to worry to go to the shops.
I am going to be honest and admit that I am not a fan of food shopping. I have never been. So when I was at university, my mum actually used to pack up some food in my bag as she knew I would not eat healthily otherwise.
These days, Unifood Direct can help mamans. This is super simple!
You sign up, they do the shopping for you and your teens. Your new adult receives a box full of healthy and varied goodies every fortnight.
Et voilà, c’est facile!
Some other good points?
- The delivery is free
- Unifood Direct also provides recipes to guide any first-time student (let’s be honest, they are too busy sorting out the next concert or party they want to attend to think about food!)
- Maman is confident that their offspring will keep alive and not only stuff their face with pizzas and takeaways
- Each box contains between 20-25 products and at a retail price of £28.50, it’s a pretty good value!
- It’s great if you have a budget
- There are also toiletries, just in case they party, sorry, study too hard…
- You can give the brand feedback on products you liked/ disliked
- You can also get it as a gift-box!
- And you can cancel anytime!
- Any student living away from home will find it super easy to use!
Are you age 18 to 25 or a parent to a child of that age at university? Then, Unifood Direct is exactement what is says on the tin and I tell you what: you want to try it ASAP before la rentrée!
Exams, revisions, social event or even dreaming about their future… Students don’t have time to think about shopping. I wish it was available when I was myself a youngster (let’s face it, I am not young anymore). It would have helped me to keep a healthier diet instead of stuffing my face with cheese…
So if you are a maman a bit worried, go and check out this service here now!
And because we love you so much, we teamed up with this fab brand for you to have an amazing discount! Sign up now to Unifood Direct and get 20% off by entering the code unifood20 at the checkout. Vite! This fab offer ends on August 31!
Unifood Direct – GIVEAWAY!
To celebrate students going to the university for the first time, Unifood Direct has a fab GIVEAWAY on you must not miss out! Click on the image above and enter this fab GIVEAWAY on the Unifood Direct’s website! To enter, simply sign up to your first box!
- The competition runs from August 1 to September 30.
- Unifood Direct offers four prizes:
- Prizes 1&2: £250 in cash each and Unifood Direct free for one year for two students
- Prizes 3&4: 1 Charlotte Tilbury Makeup set (female) and 1 Armani gift set (male)
Thanks for reading about Unifood Direct. I hope you will find this helpful.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.