Yep! I made it! I got an award! Mais non! I am kidding you right now. Admit it , that for one second, you just thought ‘What? Already?! That was quick!’ The Sunshine Blogger Award is way better than a trophy. It’s another blogging challenge that I will have the pleasure to complete right now.
Quite funny the name The Sunshine Blogger Awards as it’s raining like cats and dogs as I am typing those lines…
Assez Frenchie Mummy! Stop teasing your dearest lecteurs now. I seem to do it a lot lately...
I was nominated to do this challenge by KidsCoffeeAndChaos.
The rules are as below:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who has done so
- Nominate other bloggers for this award (Frenchie Mummy to add: they need to deserve an award in your humble opinion!)
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Let them know you want them to answer your questions!
So, as I am a good girl and start with a big MERCI to KidsCoffeeAndChaos for nominating me! ?
And here are my answers to your daring questions!
- What is your favourite TV show? We don’t happen to have une télé in the Frenchie household. But I used to love watching Friends when I was younger.
- What is your go to dinner? Anything would do! I love food as does Baba! Burgers, pizza, cheese, vino… I am a food lover!
- What is your favourite alcoholic beverage? I used to swear by rosé, but now that I am a Frenchie and sophistiquée lady, I drink Merlot. It makes me feel so cultured…
- What is your goal for the next year? I want to enjoy the rest of my maternity leave with Baba. I would also love to buy a big house.
5. What is the last thing you ate? I had champagne with macarons from Ladurée.
I am a perfect Frenchie lady! Just kidding, I just had a piece of toast. How more British!!!
- How do you like your coffee? Very milky and I like my tea this way too.
- If you have kids, is there a meaning behind their names? Baba’s real name has been chosen by Grumpy Boyfriend after his favourite director. Our choice was not very popular amongst my partner’s family at first but they got to love it in the end. I was happy for Grumpy Boyfriend to come up with the idea. It means I will be able to do whatever I want when we have a girl!
- What is your favourite family tradition? How long have you been doing it? I am a terrible family person! I don’t think we have any as I barely see my parents. But I loved spending Christmas dinners at ours with my family when I was une petite fille.
- What is the last book you read? I can’t even remember. It’s been so long ago… Probably a book about babies!
- What is your favourite colour? Green, because it’s supposed to represent hope. But I barely wear it. I buy more often black clothes.
Now, for the part where I am supposed to be super creative! Or trying my best on a late evening… Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What do you love most about the UK?
- Where would you dream to live?
- What is your favourite thing about Frenchie people, except the Frenchie Mummy Blog bien sûr?
- How do you feel when you see a cute baby?
- You have some money to give to a charity, which one would you choose and why?
- How long can you live without your phone? Be honest!
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- What is your favourite British artist? It can be any: a singer, a group…
- Share a secret you never said to anyone with us!
- What is your worst habit?
And now, the bloggers I would like to see answering mes questions are:
Enjoy folks! I am looking forward to reading your answers! A bientôt!
Love to read your answers to the questions!!
Hi Cecile, thank you for the nomination, I am truly honoured!
I love the fact you don’t have a television in your house! How cool is that? Had to laugh that it turned out that toast was the last thing you ate, champagne and macarons from a posh shop sounded so much Frencher!
Such a great idea! Far more fulfilling than a linky. I hope it comes around to me in the coming weeks!
If you don’t get it, I am more than happy to nominate you! xx
That’s very sweet of you…perhaps when we’re BBFFs (Blog Best Friends Forever!) I’ll earn a nomination ??
I nominated you via Twitter. Did you not get it? Let’s not wait for someone to do so. Off we go and tweet me your post when you publish it, I will RT with pleasure xxxx
Looks fun! #eatsleepblogrt
This is fun and frankly who doesn’t need sunshine in September, we do have a TV but never use it. I’m not sure how people fit it in? #EatSleepBlogRT
Aww congratulations on being a sunshine blogger. Love this type of challenge as they are always short and sweet and its great to get to know the blogger a bit more! friends fan here too! #EatSleepBlogRT
Your answers are really fun to read, I love reading your posts and congrats on the award?
What a great idea and so interesting to read! My favourite tv show of all time has got to be Friends, we are always watching the repeat shows now and my twelve year old son loves it too! Lovely to read a little more about you. #momsterslink
So impressed you don’t have TV. Keep threatening to get rid of ours but not sure I could put up with the aftershocks. #Momsterslink
How do you cope without a telly. No Doctor Who, no Game of Thrones….shocking ?
We do watch Games of Thrones on Blue Ray. Grumpy Boyfriend as a massive computer screen for his job. I would not mind really. ALl I want to do in the evnings is blogging and drinking win LOL. Thanks for reading, hope to see you again soon x
I must confess I have it on for background noise, I very rarely watch it except for the above mentioned programs
Ha ha! Very funny post. I can’t be without my phone for too long – it’s my memory!
No TV? I am in shock and slight awe… Love the pic of baba with the vino! Always good to find out more about people 🙂 #EatSleepBlogRT
Love this idea! Wow – I totally fell for champagne and macaroons comment and felt quite inferior for a moment! 😉 You are a ray of sunshine anyway lovely! X #momsterslink
Merlot and macarons – you’re my kind of lady!!
So much fun!
Thanks for sharing (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
Oh i like the idea of this post! I do love chilling watching TV but i think i rely on it too much! #EatSleepBlogRt
Ha! I love these and I particularly loved how you let your hubby choose your son’s name with the clever plan that it would mean you could go wild thinking of names if you have a girl! I can’t wait to read what your nominated bloggers have to say now you’ve tagged them. Great questions! Thanks for linking up with #kcacols
Love your answers! When you said you last ate macarons with champagne I thought ahhhh she’s so sophisticated! Those Laduree macarons are my faves too 🙂 xxx
☺ I would have loved that. Thanks for reading x
Ahaha you are so funny! Love these answers and the picture of Baba with his merlot made me laugh! #KCACOLS
Aw, baba looks like he is enjoying his merlot too! I’m still on the rose hahah. #KCACOLS
I’m amazed you have no TV! Baba seems to be enjoying his wine! #KCACOLS
What a fun award! Much better than a trophy! #KCACOLS
I love this types of tags, I love reading the answers and learning more about other bloggers x
Ah this was fun, I always enjoy posts like this and finding out more about the blogger xx #KCACOLS
Aw look at him enjoying that pepper! Bless him! We are currently in the throes of weaning too. It wouldn’t surprise me one jot if you had won an award! #KCACOLS
Congratulations! And I LOVE the picture of your baby with a glass of wine! Thanks for sharing with #overthemoon!
Bonjour mon cherie!
Oh goodness, you had me at Laduree… little mouthfuls of heaven.
I heard back from my bigger blogger nominees and hopefully they too will continue this awesome award! #KCACOLS
Congrats!! 😀 What an achievement! 😀 It’s so fun when this happens I can imagine. 😀 It’s well earned. 😀
Believe it or not I have actually started working on this and it’s in my drafts folder. Haven’t had a lot of time for blogging the past week. Not even a new post for this week so doing a “throwback thursday” post for tomorrow’s #momsterslink. Thanks for linking and for nominating me. I will get it done!