I am back for the fantastic Inspire & Flourish linky. If you don’t know what it’s all about, just click on the badge at the end of the post!
Now, like any other linky, you have some rules to follow. Frenchie Mummy is usually a good girl when it’s about following instructions. I swear! Mais aujourd’hui, I feel a bit daring and naughty. Kate would like us to share posts we read with the #inspireflourish linky. But I would like to do something a bit different. I am not going to share specific posts. Instead, I am going to share with your some fantastic blogs and talk a bit about the bloggers behind them. Then it’s up to you to click and read the post(s) of your choice!
After all, the Inspire & Flourish linky is all about the blog love. And I have to share those fabulous bloggers with you. I chose them for different reasons. But they all have something en commun. They are great people who helped me in my blogging journey.
Now, without further ado, here they are:
- Nigel blogging over at DIY DADDY. I decided to mention Nigel because he has been very supportive over the last few days. As you may know, I set up the Daddy Tag Challenge 3 weeks ago. It’s basically an adaptation of the Mummy Tag Challenge. He has been very encouraging, while some other bloggers not only refused to complete it but also told me it was a stupid idea. I want to blog and have fun. Nigel reminded me about it when I was very much doubting that was the case.
- Another person I think you should be aware of is Jayne from Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs. Isn’t a cute name for a blog? Now, what I love about this blog is the linky Monday Morning Blog Club (#MMBC if you search on Twitter) she runs every Monday, bien sûr! It’s not a traditional linky where you share a post. The idea here is that you link up your blog URL. Then it’s for other bloggers to check it out and read any post they want on your website. I love the freedom it gives you and I discovered so many nice bloggers through it.
- One of the newbie bloggers I discovered with #MMBC and I really liked is Now my Name is Mummy written by Claire. I have a soft spot for this blog because she is a first-time maman like me and she is running a very interesting series called It’s ok… #mumguilt. I mean, hello! We all can surely fit in this series. I am feeling guilty about so many things while I am trying my best with Baba! I know that she is thinking about having guests on this series. So if you are interested, come along and contact her. I am sure she would love to have you on board. Watch out for this new mummy!
- The next person I would like to name here is the fantastic Rebecca at Taylor-Made-Rambling. She is always so nice and supportive when she comments on my posts. The most touching moment just happened two days ago when she read Am I still a cool cat? In this post, I explained how left out and a bit perdue I felt at a work party now that I am not wearing my teacher cap anymore. Well, it’s temporary, but it was still weird when I met up with my colleagues for the first time since I left work. Rebecca wrote the loveliest comment ever. It made me feel so much better and less worried about going back to work next January. And I needed it after a long day. I was just feeling exhausted. When I read what Rebecca said, it just gave me the new boost I needed! Not only she reassured me that it was normal to feel that way, but she also certified that I was still a super cool cat for sure!
- Last but not least is a special mention of Zoe at Petite Pudding. Remember when I nudged you to vote for me in the category Comic Writer for the #MNBlogAwards? Not only Zoe shared my tweet, but she also wished me good luck with it. When we exchanged emails where I declared I had no chance, she was very encouraging. Little fish in the blogosphere like me (and you?) are allowed to dream!
Here we go! These people are 5 fantastic, generous, helpful and human bloggers that you MUST visit at some point! Of course, I know I forgot some other bloggers here. But they are the ones who marked my journey this week. They are the ones who supported me, even if they didn’t realise it. They made me remember that while I am not perfect, I am actually ok at blogging. They reassured me that we all have our doubts at some point. Whether it’s about our blog or us being parents. So a massive MERCI to you all, Nigel, Jayne, Claire, Rebecca and Zoe. It’s because of people like you that Frenchie Mummy (and many other bloggers I am sure!) keep up with it!
And don’t forget when you feel low that everyone feels this way at some point. Just knock at someone’s door and ask for a little bit of help or comfort! There are a lot of people out there willing to give you a shoulder to cry on!
But not mine, right? It’s already busy with un petit vampire called Baba who is actively dribbling on it at the moment. Yep, Frenchie Mummy is going to start a new journey called the pleasure of teething! ??. Wish me Bonne Chance… More seriously. If you think that I can be of any help, feel free to contact me.
Don’t forget to vote for us in the category NEW BLOGGER ON THE BLOCK by clicking on the following link! http://www.teapartybeauty.com/2016/07/bloggersblogawards-2016-voting-now-open.html/?utm_content=buffer10ad5.
I know, what a demanding Frenchie Mummy, right? But I will love you forever . And on a cheeky note, may I remind you that this post is about sharing the love? ?
Proud Winner of :