Bonjour lecteurs! Are you dreaming of a holiday abroad? Travelling again with your family without any worries and making some great memories for you to cherish forever? I don’t know about you but the warmer weather got me dreaming about other countries and cultures. We have some Easter vacances booked in the UK, but I am hoping for exotic beaches and more this summer… Travelling Again With CoverForYou has never been simpler!
Calling All The Adventurers Out There!
Are you and your family a gang of adventurers? Do you fancy something exotic this year? Or simply going abroad for a change?
We love discovering new cultures.
And we used to go to France regularly too.
Bien sûr, it all stopped last year and now more than ever, I am dreaming of some new places we have never seen.
What do you suggest? We are thinking about Croatia maybe? Or anywhere hot and sunny!
So this week, I just signed up the whole family to CoverForYou.
The company is a multi award-winning travel insurer with a 4.7-star rating on Trust Pilot. Based on 11 000 reviews, I feel safe it is a good one!
Why did I make that choice?
CoverForYou was among the very first of all travel insurers to offer Covid cover in July 2020.
This way, if anything was to happen and our holidays got cancelled, I know that I will not be wasting money!
Like many others, I want to travel again but safely and without worrying it might not happen and we lose money in the process.
Covid Cover With CoverForYou
Do you feel the same?
Then CoverForYou got you covered, littéralement 😉
En plus, its Covid Cover has it all for you and you will be protected if:
- You are not allowed to board a plane at the airport due to detected Covid symptoms
- You fall ill with Covid-19 or another pandemic illness and cannot travel
- Even if you, or a member of your household, must self-isolate at home and cannot travel
- But also, if you are required to return home during your holiday and travel restrictions have changed
- Or if you are due to travel, but the country you are travelling to introduces a quarantine period on arrival and you no longer wish to travel and you have to cancel your holiday
- You will be covered if you contract Covid abroad – despite vaccination status – along with things like being unable to travel because you were made redundant, and can no longer afford to go
Basically, CoverForYou ensures you can travel with peace of mind and feel confident that you will have a good time, may unexpected disruptions occur.
Get A CoverForYou Quote Now
Even better enjoy 15% off your insurance with my code Y8FYBLXWFA (available until the end of the year) on all Annual Multi-Trip or Single-Trip policies.
I signed up for an Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policy for my famille as well as a gadget cover for less than £250 per year!
So I am now confident to look at options. We are very much last minute peeps when it is about holidays but it will be one less thing to worry about!
So where will you go on your next adventure in 2022?
Inspire me and share your best destinations for us to check out this summer! Where were your best ever holidays?
Disclosure: This is sponsored post in collaboration with CoverForYou. All words are my opinion.
Use the code Y8FYBLXWFA for 15% off your insurance policy.