I can’t believe March is already finished! Another month is gone and Spring is well here. Our Living Arrows 14/52 is on time today! For once, I am not late and rushing to publish it on Monday morning. We are off to see Disney on Ice this afternoon, so I am very organised and I am publishing this post before leaving. I don’t know who is the most excited about today: Baba or me?
A month full of adventures!
We have been up to so much in March!
- Baba went to the Baby Show
- He tried some new fantastic toys
- Frenchie Mummy decided to do less housework than usual, not that she usually does beaucoup of it…
- The Frenchie Baba became a chef in the kitchen
- Because it was super hard work, Maman decided to relax a bit on her own
- And then, she got herself a new pair of shoes…
- As we all want to keep fit, we did some exercise (but not too much either, it’s too hard!) and started a new life as vegetarians. Well, Grumpy Boyfriend at least!
- We also celebrated Grumpy Boyfriend’s birthday with a lot of bubbles before enjoying Mother’s Day
You see, I didn’t exaggerate when I said we did so much! And Frenchie Mummy also met some fabulous ladies who gave her a bit of #mummypower!
Our Living Arrows 14/52
To our fabuleux month! Here is a collage of the best Baba’s faces: eating, playing, reading and sleeping like a king in a castle! Yep! That’s my Baba, the one and only. (Sometimes, I must admit I am relieved there is only one! He can be full of beans and I am exhausted! haha)
To a fab month full of great events with the Frenchiest baby in town!
What have you been up to this month? I hope it was a good period for you all and I am very much looking forward to seeing all your Living Arrows 14/52 posts!
Have a great Sunday folks! And stay tuned for more Frenchie posts and GIVEAWAYS in April!