I already said it before. I love taking part in linkies. So when I was featured on one of the most popular linky parties, I could not stop from smiling. Here we go 😀.
To celebrate and promote further this linky, I decided to do a special post about it. Not that Franca needs any help really as she’s doing a great job. La preuve, every week, there are about 140 link ups with #KCACOLS.
So basically, I am going to share with you guys my favourite Keep Calm On quotes…Some of them will also be on my Pinterest Board of the same name. Yeah, je sais! How exciting! Frenchie Mummy is now using this addictive application. We are just starting. But hopefully, our community will grow fast. So feel free to come have a look and follow us. We will follow you back, of course☺.
Now, drum roll… Here are my favourite Keep Calm and Carry On quotes.
- It’s a school one! I used to put it all the time in my lessons. I thought it was cool, but I am pretty sure my students disagreed with me. I would include it in my presentation at the start of the lesson and they would get their planner out… I could not resist, being a teacher. Pardon!
- Still on a Frenchie note, here is my second choice. Remember? Frenchie people love any physical contact like kissing for example. Baba can talk to you about it.
- The next Keep Calm and Carry On quote is very important to me as I am a shopaholic. Ask my friends or even Baba. He is not so much in love with my hobby. Actually, he is quite happy to cry and scream in a fitting room whenever he is bored of me walking around the shops, looking for l’affaire du siècle. I can’t resist a good bargain, but it’s not always to the taste of bébé. For example once, I was on a mission to find a new bikini. We were going to a spa for the first time in 8 months. Frenchie Mummy was well excited and went into a fabulous shop. She found 3 swimsuits she liked and decided to try them on. She easily found a fitting room, started getting undressed. Literally half naked (you have to when you try this kind of things, non?), that was when Baba decided he had enough. Horreur! It was not one of those little crises. No, it was a massive tantrum and I was struggling to get the bloody thing off. I literally ran away. Not without le maillot de bain👙 Boys and shopping…
- Talking about losing it? This one is perfect! I have to admit that Frenchie Mummy sometimes loses her temper… Right, I confess. More than parfois, happy now? But I reckon this quote is quite accurate in many households, especially with young children. If it’s your case, do as me. Hide in the kitchen, pour yourself a good glass of wine with du pain et du fromage. Best way ever to survive in my opinion.
- The last one on this list is definitely my favourite. I think it is the one that perfectly summarises parenthood. And the list goes on and on and on. You can’t even see the end of it. Isn’t the reality of being a mummy? Furthermore, ladies and gentlemen (for papas that are reading me), let’s be honest. It’s sometimes difficult to bloody keep calm!
That’s all folks!
I hope you enjoyed this little interlude in the ‘Keep Calm community’. Please share with me any other quotes that you love and I will pin them onto my board.
Happy #KCACOLS this weekend and remember: sharing is caring 😇. What I actually mean is: if you love this post and you know it, clap your hands, click and share!!!
And thanks to @WithFranca for inspiring me! 😘
Nominations for the Mumsnet Blogging Awards 2016 are on until 31st July. If you liked this post, I would love you to nominate me for the Best Comic Writer category. It’s very simple; just click on the link above. Merci from a Frenchie blogger 😘