Bonjour lecteurs! Men are weird creatures. It is obvious that we are coming from different planets. It is common to say that females can verbally express their emotions better than males. Others are adamant that ladies can multitask better than those messieurs. Apparently, we are also not as good as them when it’s about directions. Ok, so we are different. But what is that thing that your other half is super pleased about and you don’t understand why? We gathered it all amongst fellow bloggers so that you can now Discover 11 Prides Only Men Can Have (but we don’t really get it!). Get yourself a cuppa and have a laugh before going to bed tonight. It’s on us!
11 Prides Only Men Can Have (but we don’t really get it!)
Do you relate to any of these?
- When they are always SO proud to manage to clear the laundry basket and get to the bottom of it on their days off work. Isn’t a weird thing to be thrilled about? It’s only some laundry after all! Something that us les femmes, we know well enough! – www.samantharickelton.com
- Another obsession bizarre related to the house? It can be falling apart and knee deep in washing, but as long as the lawn isn’t too long Louise’s husband is content. We all need to have a goal in life! Whatever it means!- http://astrongcoffeetogo.com
- What is Grumpy Boyfriend’s pride? His hair! He is always reminding me that it might become grey over the years, but at least he is not becoming bold. He is always so keen to point that out. I don’t why… It must be the fear to be cold peut-être? At least, he will not need any hair transplant anytime soon…
- Others are crazy proud of their beard. Take Amy’s hubby par exemple. He comes home and tells her who commented on it that day. He spends more in the barbers having it groomed than she does on her hair. She is even considering setting up a Facebook appreciation page for the beard… We are on it with her right now! – www.allaboutamummy.co.uk
- Is your partner like Nadia’s? Her other half is so proud of his car. Like he takes it for a wash and sulks if she doesn’t notice that’s it been hoovered and polished yet he will happily tread mud through the house after she has spent hours cleaning ? We told you men have weird obsessions! https://www.scandimummy.com
- Has your man some kind of gaming addiction? Rebecca’s husband is proud when he wins a game of Fifa! We don’t get the whole Xbox obsession thing but apparently, it’s one of the biggest things in their petit monde… – Https://thecoastalmummy.com
- Another one that made me laugh (and reminded me of my own dear papa!) is Beth’s anecdote. Her man is so incredibly proud when he ties their daughter’s hair in a ponytail. He’s bald so has zero hair experience! He is so happy with himself she doesn’t want to break his dream… She never has the heart to tell him he doesn’t tie it tight enough and it will drop out as he’s so chuffed! LOL. My dad used to do my hair too once a week and I remember clearly how difficult it was to him. It was never done very well but he was always so proud to have managed something! – Https://Twinderelmo.co.uk
- Un classique for many ladies je suis sûre! Laura’s husband is delighted to the extreme when his team wins at football? Who can understand that? It’s not like they personally scored the goal!! – www.fivelittledoves.com
- This one is good! Vikki’s hubby is extraordinarily proud when he remembers the date of her birthday! Or even if he remembers the correct month he gives himself a huge pat on the back. They have been married for 12 Years in May! Bless him – www.familytravelwithellie.com
- Is your other half a bargain hunter? Le mari de Mel is for sure! Apparently, he is ridiculously proud when he gets lots of stuff in the reduced aisle at the supermarket, even when it’s stuff that doesn’t fit anyone in the family (baby hats, huge school tights, etc.) or food they don’t like… www.lecoindemel.com
- The last one is from me! You know how much I love housekeeping, right? Well, neither of us are tidy. But when Grumpy Boyfriend decides to do a bit of cleaning, he spends ages doing his office and all he does is basically putting all his stuff in a drawer. The poor thing is full of papers he will throw away later on. But Monsieur Grumpy is extremely proud to tell me that he cleaned up. I don’t call that cleaning! To me, it is more shuffling stuff around…
So, which of these 11 Prides Only Men Can Have do you have to endure in your household? Is there something else that your partner are very proud of and it simply makes you roll your eyes?
Tell us all as we want to have a laugh too!
Thanks for reading this post. I bet you it made you giggle un peu 🙂
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.
Ahhaha! this is a very funny list. Man can be quite quirky and attached to their little habits, don’t they?
Haha I can totally relate to some of these, especially the last one! My other half loves to shuffle things around his office and proudly tell me how busy cleaning he has been! LOL
This was an interesting idea for a post! Will you be doing a follow up on the flip side – things women are proud of that men just don’t get? I think that would make for an equally interesting read.
that is a good idea! thanks
I can totally identify with the man in the first one…it makes me strangely happy with the washing basket is completely empty, even if only for a couple of hours! I’m impressed her husband actually empties the washing basket! Mine thinks stuff magically appears back in his drawer/wardrobe! ?
My husband is proud when he does any type of DIY. He’s not the handiest of men, so if he fixes something or such like, he is proud as
punch and expects praise for days! #KCACOLS
I don’t agree with any of this. Sorry but women can be proud of this stuff too. Suffering from crippling depression getting to the bottom of the laundry pile is an achievement. My colleague is super proud of HER new care, she worked hard to get it. I get date mixed up all the time so remembering my wife’s birthday isn’t easy and some video games are hard as. This gendering of stuff is daft. #kcacols
Ha, I can relate to a few of these myself rather than for my husband! I’m so proud if I ever see the bottom of my laundry basket because it hardly ever happens! x #KCACOLS
my husband is so happy when is football team wins or he wins on Fifa. What is it with men and football? #KCACOLS
I’m single but my ex used to annoy me by dumping his dirty washing in the corner of our bedroom (even though we had a washing basket in the bathroom) and he would leave empty cans and sweet paper by the side of the sofa on the floor grrr!
leaving clothes on the floor right next to the washing cupboard! x
my fiance is definately overboard when his rugby team eventually wins, so much so he scares us with his yells of delight
Ha ha im laughing my socks off here
Dont think the male species would find it as funny????
Made my sunday bright ????
Haha so true made me laugh
My partner can sit for hours with a pair of headphones on his ps4 driving me insane cos he can’t hear nothing and he wonders why I tend to shout ??
I definitely recognise hubby in this post! He’s not a massive gamer, but he loves Fifa. He’s so proud when he wins a match, it’s almost like he played the game in real life! Thanks so much for linking up at #KCACOLS. Hope you come back again next time ?
He has lost a stone in weight by doing dry January and he KEEPS going on and on about it….even though I am on Slim Fast and have only lost 2lb in 5 weeks!
Mine is so proud of folding his t-shirts perfectly. He’s not that tidy so it’s strange to me!
This made me laugh! What simple creatures! #KCACOLS
they are lol. Thanks for reading
My partner is really proud of himself when he washes the dishes (without me asking!)
A surprise yes, but a valid source of pride, um, nope! 😉
haha men are weird creature lol
keeps moving stuff, but then I can’t find things and he also has forgotten where he has put it too, MEN