Bonjour lecteurs! Men are weird creatures. It is obvious that we are coming from different planets. It is common to say that females can verbally express their emotions better than males. Others are adamant that ladies can multitask better than those messieurs. Apparently, we are also not as good as them when it’s about directions. Ok, so we are different. But what is that thing that your other half is super pleased about and you don’t understand why? We gathered it all amongst fellow bloggers so that you can now Discover 11 Prides Only Men Can Have (but we don’t really get it!). Get yourself a cuppa and have a laugh before going to bed tonight. It’s on us!
11 Prides Only Men Can Have (but we don’t really get it!)
Do you relate to any of these?
- When they are always SO proud to manage to clear the laundry basket and get to the bottom of it on their days off work. Isn’t a weird thing to be thrilled about? It’s only some laundry after all! Something that us les femmes, we know well enough! – www.samantharickelton.com
- Another obsession bizarre related to the house? It can be falling apart and knee deep in washing, but as long as the lawn isn’t too long Louise’s husband is content. We all need to have a goal in life! Whatever it means!- http://astrongcoffeetogo.com
- What is Grumpy Boyfriend’s pride? His hair! He is always reminding me that it might become grey over the years, but at least he is not becoming bold. He is always so keen to point that out. I don’t why… It must be the fear to be cold peut-être? At least, he will not need any hair transplant anytime soon…
- Others are crazy proud of their beard. Take Amy’s hubby par exemple. He comes home and tells her who commented on it that day. He spends more in the barbers having it groomed than she does on her hair. She is even considering setting up a Facebook appreciation page for the beard… We are on it with her right now! – www.allaboutamummy.co.uk
- Is your partner like Nadia’s? Her other half is so proud of his car. Like he takes it for a wash and sulks if she doesn’t notice that’s it been hoovered and polished yet he will happily tread mud through the house after she has spent hours cleaning ? We told you men have weird obsessions! https://www.scandimummy.com
- Has your man some kind of gaming addiction? Rebecca’s husband is proud when he wins a game of Fifa! We don’t get the whole Xbox obsession thing but apparently, it’s one of the biggest things in their petit monde… – Https://thecoastalmummy.com
- Another one that made me laugh (and reminded me of my own dear papa!) is Beth’s anecdote. Her man is so incredibly proud when he ties their daughter’s hair in a ponytail. He’s bald so has zero hair experience! He is so happy with himself she doesn’t want to break his dream… She never has the heart to tell him he doesn’t tie it tight enough and it will drop out as he’s so chuffed! LOL. My dad used to do my hair too once a week and I remember clearly how difficult it was to him. It was never done very well but he was always so proud to have managed something! – Https://Twinderelmo.co.uk
- Un classique for many ladies je suis sûre! Laura’s husband is delighted to the extreme when his team wins at football? Who can understand that? It’s not like they personally scored the goal!! – www.fivelittledoves.com
- This one is good! Vikki’s hubby is extraordinarily proud when he remembers the date of her birthday! Or even if he remembers the correct month he gives himself a huge pat on the back. They have been married for 12 Years in May! Bless him – www.familytravelwithellie.com
- Is your other half a bargain hunter? Le mari de Mel is for sure! Apparently, he is ridiculously proud when he gets lots of stuff in the reduced aisle at the supermarket, even when it’s stuff that doesn’t fit anyone in the family (baby hats, huge school tights, etc.) or food they don’t like… www.lecoindemel.com
- The last one is from me! You know how much I love housekeeping, right? Well, neither of us are tidy. But when Grumpy Boyfriend decides to do a bit of cleaning, he spends ages doing his office and all he does is basically putting all his stuff in a drawer. The poor thing is full of papers he will throw away later on. But Monsieur Grumpy is extremely proud to tell me that he cleaned up. I don’t call that cleaning! To me, it is more shuffling stuff around…
So, which of these 11 Prides Only Men Can Have do you have to endure in your household? Is there something else that your partner are very proud of and it simply makes you roll your eyes?
Tell us all as we want to have a laugh too!
Thanks for reading this post. I bet you it made you giggle un peu 🙂
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.