I hope you are all enjoying the gorgeous sunny Sunday. Yes, it is sunny and it is the weekend! More importantly, it’s my birthday tomorrow. No need to say that I am super excited to see what Grumpy Boyfriend planned for his princess.
He must have thought about it really hard… Well, maybe not! He’s been out all night yesterday. Only back at 4am in the morning, totally drunk and his phone broken. Apparently, he dropped it on the floor and it was why he couldn’t call me.
So stupid… Especially when Frenchie Mummy was really worried not to see him home. She imagined the worst. Someone attacked him to get all his money or he got stabbed in a dark alley, on his way to the station? No, actually he just enjoyed the night with his mates and didn’t see the time going by… Maybe it would have been better if someone attacked him? Just saying…
So, birthday celebrations. As Grumpy Boyfriend is currently recovering from a very bad hangover on the sofa (he still thinks he is 20 years old and can get out all night and be fresh as a daisy in the morning…), Frenchie Mummy is getting herself her present.
Yeah, I just booked my tickets to Blogfest! So excited to go as it’s my first blogging conference… By the way, don’t forget to vote for me for the Best Comic Writer category. Come on, click and vote! Merci in advance.
Another project I am going to start to celebrate mon anniversaire is the 30 Days Blogging Challenge. When I started blogging, I saw about it on Fi’s blog called Beauty, Baby and Me. I immediately thought it was great. I believe it’s about time I do something like that. I really enjoy this kind of posts and hopefully, it will help you guys to know more about me. Well in case you want to discover more about Frenchie 😄. I promise I will try to make my answers as funny as usual.
The challenge consists in answering a number of questions every day for the next 30 days. Now, you know me and what I do about blogging rules… De plus, it would be boring if I was to write the same type of posts for the next couple of weeks. So I won’t write each question religiously each day. I will write each post from the challenge whenever I feel like it. I may complete one or two every week? It will probably get us going until Christmas, but I am sure you are not in such a hurry to know all about me 😇.
Another thing I would like to change is the number of posts. I am turning 31 years old tomorrow. I know I am getting old!!!!
So I will complete the 30 Days as prescribed in the challenge, but I will add an extra question at the end of it so that we reach le numéro 31 😁 when it’s all over. I don’t know yet what I will write about on Day 31. It will probably be a bit impulsive, as usual…
Here are the ‘official’ questions from the 30 Days Challenge:
- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- The meaning behind your blog name
- A habit you wish you didn’t have
- A picture of somewhere you’ve been
- Your favourite superhero and why
- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
- Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Nicknames you have; why do you have them?
- Something you crave for a lot
- Your top 5 pet peeves
- Your favourite foods and why?
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- Your favourite TV shows
- Your favourite movies
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Do you own a smartphone? Tell why you love it.
- What has been your best vacation memory?
- Bullet your whole day
- Discuss your views on religion
- If you had a million dollars to spend, how would you spend it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favourite drink and why? Share the recipe.
- Write a letter to your teenage self.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Write about the worst injury you’ve had
- What is your favourite quote?
- List all the places that you have lived
- Three things you want to say to different people
- Who were your three celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
- Share a funny YouTube video
I hope you will enjoy reading about my life. Don’t forget to check out my first post in the coming days!
Please, could you also vote for us in the category NEW BLOGGER ON THE BLOCK by clicking on the following link? http://www.teapartybeauty.com/2016/07/bloggersblogawards-2016-voting-now-open.html/?utm_content=buffer10ad5.
I know, what a demanding Frenchie Mummy, right? But I will love you forever .