Bonjour chers lecteurs! Thank you so much to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday! I had indeed a fabulous time. We started with champagne (Merci Belle-Maman for the bottle!) while watching some TV on the sofa. Then I visited a nursery for Baba next year. Yes, I have not finished my quest yet… Later on, Grumpy Boyfriend took me out for lunch and we finished the day watching Alice in Wonderland! It was my turn to decide as it was mon anniversaire!
Et les cadeaux? Well, I had a gorgeous set of earring and necklace in white silver, lots of chocolates, some nail varnish and some Clarins beauty products of course!
Now, this post is not about me bragging on about my wonderful birthday! Non, Non, Non! Frenchie Mummy is here to complete her first post for the 30 Days Blogging Challenge!
So, do you remember what is day #1? A recent picture of me and 15 interesting facts about myself. Let’s start with the list. Un, deux, trois… Ready?
- I am born in August, therefore I am Leo. Apparently, leos have a strong desire to be loved and admired. They also adore being in the limelight. Oops, it might be very true!
- I have two tattoos: a small star on the inside of my right wrist and a tribal sun on the nape. The little étoile is actually the same as on my blog’s logo. I am thinking about having another one done when Baba is one, but I don’t know yet what it will be.
- When I was a teen, I was a massive Spice Girls’ fan and would collect every clipping I would find on them. Actually, I am still a massive fan and if they come back together, I will definitely take Baba to their concert!
- I am the proud owner of 27 stripy clothes. Très Frenchie, right? I have it all: socks, knickers… All my bikini are actually stripy! And I am not even mentioning the clothes Baba has… I reckon at least 65% of his wardrobe is with stripes too. Pour ma défense, a lot of the clothes were some presents that people bought for me! Juste une coïncidence…
- Talking about clothes, let me share a very private fact about Frenchie Mummy. I only wear sets of underwear. The top has to match the bottom. I believe it is a very Frenchie habit as well. My favourite brand is Calvin Klein. Every woman should own one pair of their bras. They are so good and comfy!
- When it’s about beauty, I exclusively buy stuff from Clarins. I have been using their products for more than 10 years and they are the best. I actually have a good skin because I have a very strict beauty routine, using great products. And I wear very little makeup.
- My favourite flowers are white roses. But if you fancy getting me some fleurs one day, any would do, really!
- I hate beetroots! I just don’t like the taste and it stains so easily…
- I have a driving license but I have never tried in the UK. I always use public transports. I swear that I know the entire buses’ network in the borough of Bromley. I have been using it for 8 years now. Ask me a place you need to go and I tell what bus to go for!
- We happen to have no TV in the house and I am so happy about that. I don’t want to see myself sitting on the sofa all day watching junk. My only péché mignon (weakness!) is when I catch up ‘Don’t Tell The Bride’ on IPlayer. It’s so funny when the groom gets it all wrong!
- A weird habit I have? I always have a handkerchief on me. I don’t like using tissues as they irritate your skin.
- My favourite shop in the UK is Oasis. The clothes there are so girly and the dresses are worth every penny! I reckon I buy something every time I visit one of their shops.
- I think I wash my hands something like 15 times a day at least. I don’t know why but I always have the impression that they are dirty. Equally, I use a lot of spray. I never feel fresh enough. When I was at school, it was worse. I used to sneak into the staffroom before everyone at lunch. My boss hated it if I sprayed my deodorant while he was having his lunch. He would roll his eyes up.
- I have absolutely no musical talent whatsoever. Grumpy Boyfriend is an amazing keyboard and piano player. He tried to teach me some basic stuff when we started dating each other. But I was terrible and he quickly gave up ?. I hope Baba will have some talent like his Papa.
- I apologise for the last fact. It is going to be so corny. But I must put the record straight as many readers asked me about Grumpy Boyfriend. He is a wonderful partner and a very good Papa. I know that I moaned a lot about him when he forgot the camera in Norfolk or when he got home very late after having partied all night last weekend. But he is fabulous really! God knows that I kissed some toads before meeting him. But I am so happy I ended up with him!
Et voilà, quinze new facts about me and my Frenchie family as well. Now for the recent picture:
Grumpy Boyfriend took it when we were in our flat in Norfolk. I love the way Baba is just looking at the camera. It’s so natural to him. I could not put a picture without him. And it’s one of my best recent memories as well.
Mission accomplie! See you soon for some new adventures in the 30 Days Blogging Challenge.
Sorry if some of the facts are not really intéressants… Reading this post back now for editing, I realise that it’s a lot about my shopping habits. Well, that’s who I am at the end of the day…
Don’t forget to vote for us in the category NEW BLOGGER ON THE BLOCK by clicking on the following link! http://www.teapartybeauty.com/2016/07/bloggersblogawards-2016-voting-now-open.html/?utm_content=buffer10ad5.
I know, what a demanding Frenchie Mummy, right? But I will love you forever . And on a cheeky note, may I remind you that this post is about sharing the love?