Bonjour lecteurs! After a weekend super busy (we met Emma Bunton if you missed it on Instagram!), we are back today with a super cool fashion post! Baba Fashionista with Sleep No More is going to be super colourful and so trendy! So préparez-vous for another fabulous Baba Fashionista featuring a cool label you can’t ignore!
3 Facts about Sleep No More
- The brand has the best introduction ever on its website. Sleep No More is quite right to say that ‘kids are not only unicorns and glitters…‘ For sure Baba is not with all his memorable poops … The label even promises that ‘one day you’ll get your life back (probably in 18 years) but till then, SLEEP NO MORE… because who needs sleep anyway?!’ Sleep No More has le nom parfait as it is true to say that as soon as you become a maman you have no more life. Well, a big part of it is full of kids’ stuff! I love the humour of the brand, pas vous?
- All garments from its collection are made of Organic Cotton. This material is grown without any nasty chemicals, pesticides, or genetically engineered seeds. So it’s more natural and better for your little one’s skin. Le savez-vous? A baby’s skin is less resistant to bacteria, especially if it’s irritated from fabrics or various skin care products. All these factors contribute to children being at greater risk for pesticide-related health problems than an adult. So no need to think further! We want the whole collection now!
- Sleep No More offers a series of bodysuits (short and long sleeve versions are both available!). The ink that the brand uses is eco-friendly and non-toxic. Not only it’s good for Baba’s skin but they also have the funkiest prints ever!
Let me show you now!!!
Short Sleeve Baby Bodysuit YOU CAN TALK THE TALK, BUT…
Available in sizes 0m-24m, this quirky romper is super bright and colourful. This outfit is super wacky and Baba simply wore it this Summer with beige shoes.
While we were at the park, many people complimented it.
It suits well Baba’s light skin and the choice of colours makes it a fab unisex garment. So it will for sure be recycled for our second baby (if it ever happens!).
Made of 100% Organic Cotton, the quality is super good and the outfit is very soft to touch.
Another fab detail I love (except the gorgeous print!) is the fact that is was designed in London.
I love supporting local brands and Sleep No More is particularly creative.
Long Sleeve Baby Bodysuit BLAH BLAH BLAH
The same fabulous features apply to this very exotic item.
As it is a long sleeve version, we will for sure use it the coming up months. Easy to put on, the bodysuit is a stretch romper and easy to wash.
We loved this one too because of its wacky print and the choice of colour. More subtle than the first one, this item is very soft and so fresh! It is also unisex and goes very well with the colour scheme of our bedroom.
Baba looked very relaxed while posing for the camera. The flamingoes are gorgeous but because of the other animals on it, it is not too girly! It’s just cool and funky!
Long Sleeve Baby Bodysuit YOU ARE MY SUNNY SIDE UP
The last item we received from Sleep No More will make you feel like having some food. What do you like having for breakfast? I like mes œufs (eggs) well cooked. Poached de préférence.
Baba like his on a cute bodysuit! Job done with Sleep No More!
Once more, the print is fab. Bright and fun to make sure our famous Frenchie bébé gets the attention, this item is easy to match with a black or grey pair of trousers.
We loved the wild print and I can confirm that no baby was eaten while wearing this gorgeous romper!
Sleep No More – A GOTS CERTIFICATE label
All the bodysuits presented in this post are GOTS certificate. What is it? Well, we tell you now! The Global Organic Textile Standard is the world’s leading textile processing standard for organic fibres. It ensures the organic standard of textiles from the harvesting of the raw materials to the labels of the finished product and every step in between.
In other words, it’s good for the environment! But also for your baby’s skin as we already explained it earlier!
Sleep No More is a sustainable label that makes beautiful items!
Baba Fashionista with Sleep No More – Le verdict
You will have understood it while reading Baba Fashionista with Sleep No More, we love this brand! So much indeed that we keep wearing the 3 items encore et encore. But why do we like Sleep No More so much? Well here are a few reasons:
- Each item is super cool and totally shows the brands’ quirkiness
- It’s a GOTS CERTIFICATE label, so we are proud to make a little difference to help the environment
- Each bodysuit has flamboyant colours
- The prints are funky and quirky
- We love having something different that you will for sure not see on the High Street
- It produces funky baby clothes with so many different styles!
- It’s unisex so we will pass them on to somebody once we don’t need them anymore
- It’s made of great quality
- Retail prices start at £8.99 so it’s a bargain for such quality!
Feeling like playing a bit the artist with your baby? Then check out Sleep No More now and get some colourful and fun bodysuits to spice up a bit the Autumn!
I hope you like reading Baba Fashionista with Sleep No More. Don’t forget to come back next week for more fashion goodies exclusively presented for you by Baba 🙂
Disclosure: We received the clothes in this post for free.
Those prints are fabulous! I will check this brand out!
You will love it for sure. Their prints are so funky!
First, OMG SO cute!! Second, I love unisex clothing. And I can especially get behind a clothing company like this!
I love unisex fashion too 🙂
This sounds like a great brand! I love anything made of organic cotton because its so soft. I’ll have to remember this for baby shower gifts for my friends.
Lovin these designs and the fact they are made with organic materials! Totally giving my mama friends a heads up on this label!
What a great company to work with! I love that their stuff is all organic cotton!!! 🙂
It is so nice you can see the material is of great quality. Thanks for reading
Baba looks adorable and his outfits are lovely, it’s great they are good for the environment and unisex xx