Yep! I made it! I got an award! Mais non! I am kidding you right now. Admit it , that for one second, you just thought ‘What? Already?! That was quick!’ The Sunshine Blogger Award is way better than a trophy. It’s another blogging challenge that I will have the pleasure to complete right now.
Quite funny the name The Sunshine Blogger Awards as it’s raining like cats and dogs as I am typing those lines…
Assez Frenchie Mummy! Stop teasing your dearest lecteurs now. I seem to do it a lot lately...
I was nominated to do this challenge by KidsCoffeeAndChaos.
The rules are as below:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the person who has done so
- Nominate other bloggers for this award (Frenchie Mummy to add: they need to deserve an award in your humble opinion!)
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated
- Let them know you want them to answer your questions!
So, as I am a good girl and start with a big MERCI to KidsCoffeeAndChaos for nominating me! 😀
And here are my answers to your daring questions!
- What is your favourite TV show? We don’t happen to have une télé in the Frenchie household. But I used to love watching Friends when I was younger.
- What is your go to dinner? Anything would do! I love food as does Baba! Burgers, pizza, cheese, vino… I am a food lover!
- What is your favourite alcoholic beverage? I used to swear by rosé, but now that I am a Frenchie and sophistiquée lady, I drink Merlot. It makes me feel so cultured…
- What is your goal for the next year? I want to enjoy the rest of my maternity leave with Baba. I would also love to buy a big house.
5. What is the last thing you ate? I had champagne with macarons from Ladurée.
I am a perfect Frenchie lady! Just kidding, I just had a piece of toast. How more British!!!
- How do you like your coffee? Very milky and I like my tea this way too.
- If you have kids, is there a meaning behind their names? Baba’s real name has been chosen by Grumpy Boyfriend after his favourite director. Our choice was not very popular amongst my partner’s family at first but they got to love it in the end. I was happy for Grumpy Boyfriend to come up with the idea. It means I will be able to do whatever I want when we have a girl!
- What is your favourite family tradition? How long have you been doing it? I am a terrible family person! I don’t think we have any as I barely see my parents. But I loved spending Christmas dinners at ours with my family when I was une petite fille.
- What is the last book you read? I can’t even remember. It’s been so long ago… Probably a book about babies!
- What is your favourite colour? Green, because it’s supposed to represent hope. But I barely wear it. I buy more often black clothes.
Now, for the part where I am supposed to be super creative! Or trying my best on a late evening… Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What do you love most about the UK?
- Where would you dream to live?
- What is your favourite thing about Frenchie people, except the Frenchie Mummy Blog bien sûr?
- How do you feel when you see a cute baby?
- You have some money to give to a charity, which one would you choose and why?
- How long can you live without your phone? Be honest!
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
- What is your favourite British artist? It can be any: a singer, a group…
- Share a secret you never said to anyone with us!
- What is your worst habit?
And now, the bloggers I would like to see answering mes questions are:
Enjoy folks! I am looking forward to reading your answers! A bientôt!