Welcome to the Daddy Tag Challenge!!
Like many other mummies bloggers, I completed the Mummy Tag Challenge and deeply enjoyed talking about moi!
But what about daddies? Maybe our men also want to complete an extremely difficult and fulfilling challenge?
- Copy the following questions and answer them the most honestly possible. But if you want to lie a bit, nobody would really know… Please, make sure that you also copy and paste the rules listed here for the next person to know how it works!
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to your post using #TheDaddyTag. If you need any help inserting the badge, use the gorgeous Linky Guide by @CuddleFairy, the section where she explains how to add a badge to your post.
<div align="center"><a href="https://thefrenchiemummy.com/" rel="nofollow" title="the Frenchie Mummy Blog"><img src="https://thefrenchiemummy.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/ribbet-edit1.jpg" alt="the Frenchie Mummy Blog" style="border: none;" /></a></div><a href=”http://64b.co/09P” title=”Generate your Grab My Button code” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”
The badge is available on our website https://thefrenchiemummy.com/ on the sidebar and above.
- Follow us, @FrenchieMummy on Twitter . That will help us to RT your post. We’re also on Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest. If you can follow us there as well, that would just be awesome!!!
- Post your answers (with the badge)
- Tag Frenchie Mummy on Twitter for an RT @FrenchieMummy with #TheDaddyTag.
- I will read all the posts and choose the best one each fortnight. The happy winner will be contacted by email and his/ her post will be published on our page as a guest post. It will also be shared across different social media: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. It will help build your DA!
Don’t forget to nominate 3 bloggers to complete the challenge. It’s up to you. You can ask another daddy blogger you know. You can also challenge a mummy blogger and she will ask her other half to respond. Or she might not mention it to him, complete it herself on his behalf and put very naughty answers…? We won’t fuss much about it… It’s up to you really! As long as we don’t cause any arguments in the household bien sûr!
Off to the questions now. Don’t be afraid. We even let you be naughty if you wish! ?
- Are you a Stay at Home Daddy or a Working Daddy?
- Would you have it any other way?
- Do you co-change dirty nappies? Even the very smelly ones?
- A little fairy gives you the possibility of breastfeeding? Are you going for it or do you run away?
- What is the one must-have item for a daddy?
- How many kids do you plan on having?
- Lads’ nights? How often do you have them?
- Your children’s favourite achievement?
- What is your best memory with your kid(s)?
- Name one thing you miss since being a daddy?
- Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now? And we mean YOU DADDY, not the mummy!
- Dream holiday with your kids?
- Dream holiday without your kids or even without the other half? (You’re allowed to dream)
- How has your life changed since having kids?
- Finish the sentence “It makes my heart melt when…”
- Favourite beers brands and football team?
- Huggies or Pampers?
- Have you always wanted kids?
- Best part of being a dad?
Don’t forget to nominate three daddies to complete this so daring challenge!