Welcome to the Daddy Tag Challenge!!
Like many other mummies bloggers, I completed the Mummy Tag Challenge and deeply enjoyed talking about moi!
But what about daddies? Maybe our men also want to complete an extremely difficult and fulfilling challenge?
- Copy the following questions and answer them the most honestly possible. But if you want to lie a bit, nobody would really know… Please, make sure that you also copy and paste the rules listed here for the next person to know how it works!
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post. Or, add a back link to your post using #TheDaddyTag. If you need any help inserting the badge, use the gorgeous Linky Guide by @CuddleFairy, the section where she explains how to add a badge to your post.
<div align="center"><a href="https://thefrenchiemummy.com/" rel="nofollow" title="the Frenchie Mummy Blog"><img src="https://thefrenchiemummy.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/ribbet-edit1.jpg" alt="the Frenchie Mummy Blog" style="border: none;" /></a></div><a href=”http://64b.co/09P” title=”Generate your Grab My Button code” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”
The badge is available on our website https://thefrenchiemummy.com/ on the sidebar and above.
- Follow us, @FrenchieMummy on Twitter . That will help us to RT your post. We’re also on Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest. If you can follow us there as well, that would just be awesome!!!
- Post your answers (with the badge)
- Tag Frenchie Mummy on Twitter for an RT @FrenchieMummy with #TheDaddyTag.
- I will read all the posts and choose the best one each fortnight. The happy winner will be contacted by email and his/ her post will be published on our page as a guest post. It will also be shared across different social media: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. It will help build your DA!
Don’t forget to nominate 3 bloggers to complete the challenge. It’s up to you. You can ask another daddy blogger you know. You can also challenge a mummy blogger and she will ask her other half to respond. Or she might not mention it to him, complete it herself on his behalf and put very naughty answers…? We won’t fuss much about it… It’s up to you really! As long as we don’t cause any arguments in the household bien sûr!
Off to the questions now. Don’t be afraid. We even let you be naughty if you wish! ?
- Are you a Stay at Home Daddy or a Working Daddy?
- Would you have it any other way?
- Do you co-change dirty nappies? Even the very smelly ones?
- A little fairy gives you the possibility of breastfeeding? Are you going for it or do you run away?
- What is the one must-have item for a daddy?
- How many kids do you plan on having?
- Lads’ nights? How often do you have them?
- Your children’s favourite achievement?
- What is your best memory with your kid(s)?
- Name one thing you miss since being a daddy?
- Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now? And we mean YOU DADDY, not the mummy!
- Dream holiday with your kids?
- Dream holiday without your kids or even without the other half? (You’re allowed to dream)
- How has your life changed since having kids?
- Finish the sentence “It makes my heart melt when…”
- Favourite beers brands and football team?
- Huggies or Pampers?
- Have you always wanted kids?
- Best part of being a dad?
Don’t forget to nominate three daddies to complete this so daring challenge!
This looks deadly !!!! Looking forward to taking part in it 🙂
hehehe! I may have to get my fella to answer these…
As you want or you can make it up, imagining what he would say or what you would like him to say. You are indeed allowed to be naughty ?
This is such a great tag! I really need to try this with the little ones dad! #MMBC
Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk
Please feel free to join. I would love to have as many people as possible. thanks for stopping by xx
This looks super fun!! I wonder if I could get my OH to do it…
If he doesn’t want, just do it for him and lie endlessly ? thanks for reading x
What a great idea! The dads get left out too often in the parenting blog world. I’m looking forward to reading some great daddy tag posts! #stayclassymama
Great idea, might rope in the hubby and get him involved in my blog madness #momsterslink
Please do. I would love to hear from him! xx
I lovc this, so going to do it. X
Fabulous, looking forward to reading it x
I told you before I just love this idea, as soon as I get a little time with hubs (after naughty time lol) I’ll ask him these questions 🙂
This looks great fun!
Not sure I’ll convince him to take part but I can try!
Try! I am still on Grumpy Boyfriend’s case and I will not give up!
Ooh I might get my husband to answer these when we are back from holiday. His weight gain during my pregnancy will be interesting, he looked more pregnant than me by the end of it!! #momsterslink
Good idea, can’t leave out the Daddies! #fortheloveofBLOG
I would love to have you on board if your other half wants to do it x
I’m going to poke my fiance and get him to answer these! What a grand idea. I like to hear from the dads! Thank you again for linking up to #fortheloveofBLOG!
I would love if he could replies. Hopefully, he will enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by xx
such an excellent idea to make things equal…though this looks deadly!
Thanks for linking to #ablogginggoodtime
Hi, I know you have commented on one of my posts telling me about the daddy tag and asking if I wanted to take part. I’m having trouble with my WordPress and responding to comments at the moment (GRR) but I will certainly do it xx#ablogginggoodtime
no problem, any time you want is fine xx
I’ll rope B into doing the Daddy Tag challenge someday soon #dreamteam
Please do so. I would love to hear from him x
Some interesting questions for Dads out there, I’ll keep a look out for the answers Popping by today from #TwinklyTuesday
Thanks for the idea – I’m going to get my hubby to answer! #dreamteam
Perfect! Looking forward to reading your answers x
Love this idea! What about the Dads! They are just as important, they do half of the work too right?! Well most of the time. ; ) Thanks for sharing with #StayClassyMama!
Great idea to get a Dad’s perspective on things too Popping by from #sharewithme
Ooh, this is going to be fun!
I’d like to see a dad perspective for a change. 🙂
this looks like a fab tag, thanks for linking up to #TuesdayTreasures
Oh this is a fab idea – I’l have to ask my OH if he dares tonight…. xx #bloggerclubuk
Please do so. I would love to hear from him x
I’ll let you know how it goes 🙂
Been reading these very good tag I will get around to it soon #bestandworst
Whenever you want, there is no rush. But I would be very happy to hear from you.
Ohhhh I might have to rope the hubby in hehe. Thanks for sharing lovely Frenchie Mummy 🙂 #bestandworst
Please do so. I would love to hear from him. Thanks for commenting x
Some good questions here! I’m sure you’ll have lots of people taking part! #TheList
What an awesome idea! Will definitely take part once our little one arrives and my dad status is finally confirmed! #FabFridayPost
This looks like a fab idea… Love the questions too. Looking forward to joining in and thank you for sharing this with the #DreamTeam xx
I know I’m late to the party, but this is a great idea, and I’m hoping it is still ongoing as I’d love to take part. Such a great and brave thing for a new blogger to do – I really admire you! #FabFridayPost
You can take part anytime you want. It just started two weeks ago and I am hoping it’s going to expand like the mummy tag. Looking forward to reading your answers x
Great idea! I love ways of getting the dads more involved 🙂 #bloggerclubuk
Ha ha – sorry, wrong tag. Meant to write #bestandworst
What a Fab idea! Thank you for linking up with #FabFridayPost
just pushed my daddy challenge live 🙂 will tweet it to you 🙂
Looking forward to seeing it xx
I wonder what my husband would say to this. #FabFridayPost
Go on, tempt him…x
What a great idea! Thanks for linking to #sharewithme
Love this idea! I’ve tried to get my husband to blog but he’s not having none of that. Thanks so much for linking with #momsterslink and your patience in my delayed commenting. Also the linky is delayed until tomorrow same time. Hope to see you there!
I have just done this and while it takes a while, it is good fun to look back and think about things! Will tweet it etc, but here it is anyway…
Wonderful! Will read it and will comment on it soon. Thanks again for doing it.
This is so cute. The questions are really creative I can’t wait to see what some of the Daddy’s come up with
Looks like a fun challenge. Congratulations on being the most viewed post on #overthemoon.
Thanks! It’s so nice to join your linky xx
This is so cool. Totally participating.
Lovely looking forward to reading your answers ?
Salut! I’ve just taken part in #TheDaddyTag, my first ever blogging tag! Lots of fun. Enjoying reading about the men behind the scenes. 🙂
So happy you enjoyed it! Looking forward to reading it x