I am so happy to publish Baba Fashionista with The Bunting Tree this week! We have been collaborating with many fabulous brands lately and adding this one on the list is just awesome! And do you know the good news? You are yet to enter another Frenchie competition as we teamed up with The Bunting Tree for you to win one of their amazing T-shirts! Oops, I am already telling you how much I like their clothes! But what I meant to say is: don’t forget to enter the giveaway a the end!
Without further ado, let’s crack on with it and introduce you with a very colourful label!
3 facts about The Bunting Tree
- The brand started in 2014 because the owner, Emma wanted to dress her son with clothes that would not irritate his skin. He was suffering from eczema. At the time, Emma thought that the organic market seemed limited and started to make her baby’s clothes herself. But it became bigger as she began to sell clothes to the public and online retailers. This type of brands that started because a maman wanted the best for her little one are always mes préférées.
- All their fabric designs are created using painted tissue paper, which is cut into shapes and stuck onto paper to create individual graphics, these graphics are then arranged electronically to create some colourful designs – voilà!! How fun and innovative! I love the entire concept and quite frankly, I am bit jealous. Why am I not that creative? I bet you Baba would love to take part in this and produce his own design. It would probably involve some moustaches and fromages. Well, it would if I were to be in charge!
- Designed in the UK and ethically made in India, all the t-shirts are made of super soft organic cotton.
Already in love? Wait to see the two t-shirts we were given for this review!
Brollies & Blizzards – Organic Children’s T -Shirt
Do you know how often it rains in the UK? I don’t want to be teasing you chers lecteurs, but this is probably one of the most famous clichés about la Grande-Bretagne. To be honest, it’s not really a stereotype. It is raining a lot! So a Frenchie baby wearing such a print is quite amusing in my (very Frenchie and humble) opinion!
More seriously, the colours are fabulous. The design on this t-shirt is bright and so cute! The gender neutral print would make anyone melt their heart, even on a miserable rainy day!
The quality of this item is truly superb! The 100% organic cotton is working its magic for sure! I have never touched such a soft fabric!
British Summer – Organic Children’s Long Sleeved Top
The second item we received was made of the same high quality fabric. Yet again, this top felt smooth. It was so pleasant to dress Baba up with it!
I usually don’t buy many items in red or in such bright colours. Baba has a very pale skin and to match the colour of his eyes, I tend to buy a lot of clothes in blue or grey. Mais, all the colours mixed together on this top actually worked really well on him! Such a happy top!
The mix between the clouds and the sun makes this piece of clothes very festive.
And un autre avantage? It’s neutral, so we will recycle it for Baba’s little sister (not a brother! Please take note Grumpy Boyfriend that another boy will not be accepted! Just kidding… or not?)
The Bunting Tree is not only a place with gorgeous pictures. It’s a website where you can find very beautiful clothes! Both the items we received in order to write this review were bright, fun and made of exquisite 100% organic cotton!!
I am even not sure what I like the most about it!
- It’s the beautiful work of a creative and passionate maman
- Its arty and playful prints
- The softness of the fabric
- The fact that their clothes are gender neutral
- The two prints that the collection consists of just speak for themselves!
Disclosure: we were kindly provided with those clothes by The Bunting Tree for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own. And yes, it’s raining a lot in the UK!
I am delighted that The Bunting Tree is featured on our Frenchie series Baba Fashionista! I hope you enjoyed reading this review and you will come back for the next Baba Fashionista post next week. We have a lot of great brands coming up the next few weeks.We met a lot of great children’s wear labels at Bubble London and we will share our findings with you over the next few weeks.
Plus some fabulous other Frenchie competitions will be on their way too!
Thanks again for reading Baba Fashionista with The Bunting Tree.
In the meantime, we are very happy to give you the chance to win a top or T-shirt from the Bunting Tree collection. Please note that the largest size available on the website is a size 4-5
Enter via Gleam below for a chance to win this fabulous prize worth £18!
Only one entry is needed to enter the giveaway, but the more times you enter, the greater your chances of winning!
This giveaway starts on Saturday 25th February at 12pm and ends at midnight on Monday 20th March 2017.