Kids are back to school, leaves are falling on the floor. Autumn is coming up and for once I don’t have this terrible feeling of having to go back to work! Still on maternity leave for a couple of months, I make the most of it, blogging and spending quality time with Baba. Toujours!
But it’s getting a bit colder so I need to find the perfect new coat for the season. Or is it me trying to find any excuse to go shopping? Peut-être…☺ Hold on! The New York Fashion week is currently on, so I am definitely allowed to think about getting new clothes!
I have not bought much over the summer except clothes for Baba as he is growing (too!) fast. So I feel like it’s time to treat myself to some new feature for my wardrobe. I can’t resist trying new coats. You can see them spreading everywhere in the shops and it makes you feel like you want to try them up and feel cosy. I might even want winter to be now so that I can show off a new buy.
Here we are, talking about showing off to everyone my new objet de désir that I don’t even have yet! This year, I have my eyes on Ted Baker coat. I already love their girly handbags and colourful dresses so I am thinking about expanding my collection. Here is a selection of winter coats I have my eyes on.
- Bouclé Bow Detail Coat – A zip is always so much more convenient and I am just in love with this bow detail on the pockets. It’s the girly detail!
- Short Wool Wrap Coat – Another wool coat because it’s truly a great fabric and it looks elegant. The shorter length would be a change for me and would match perfectly with a pair of leggings (mummies’ best friends!) and a pair of boots. The taupe colour is also great for a change. I would get noticed for sure with this! Attention-seeker moi? Jamais!
- Flared Skirt Wool Coat – I generally buy black coats so that I can wear them with anything. But the dark green colour of this item is just stunning. I also love the slim waist belt that would really emphasise my curves and make me feel very féminine or très Frenchie!
- Long Wool Wrap Coat – I had to put this one on my wish list! You always need a luxurious long coat for winter. Paired up with a pair of stilettoes when I go out (not that it happens often so I might as well go for the full look and feel like a star…) or with some casual pumps for a walk with Baba, I would be comfortable, so chic and warm in this gorgeous navy colour.
- Embellished Cape – I wouldn’t usually buy this type of products. However, we are going to attend a wedding soon and it would be the perfect item with my dress to both be warm but stylish! The embellished neckline is very beautiful. I would feel like a princess wearing this cape. I also love cashmere: it makes me feel so sophistiquée!
- Exotic Print Cocoon Coat – This item looks so trendy! I am in love with the leopard-esque spots. I reckon I buy something with a leopard pattern every year! My favourite being a pair of high-hells from Ted Baker already…
So what do you think of my selection? Which one should I go for? They are all in the sales, so I can for sure treat myself. Or keep it quiet from Grumpy Boyfriend and spend some money I should not ?.
All the coats above can be found at LoveTheSales in the Ted Baker collection. Check out their fantastic website for great bargains on fabulous brands such as Joules, Ralph Lauren, Dorothy Perkins, Laura Ashley and many others. And they also have some fab clothes for babies and kids.
PSST! Are you a bargains lover like me? Then don’t forget to visit their website for some great Black Friday deals.