Yeah, you are not dreaming! I promised it on both Facebook and Twitter before we got self-hosted. (We will share the whole experience later on, don’t you worry!) We have l’honneur today to publish our first review and giveaway with the fabulous brand the Gro Company.
Having a baby to sleep can be pretty daunting, even scary. Let’s admit it! You hear a lot about SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, also called ‘cot death’) and there are so many options it’s hard to decide, especially when you are a first-time mum! That is where the Grobags come into play.
As I explained before, they are pretty simple to use and so convenient if you need to change le bébé in the middle of the night. So easy indeed that I could almost do it with my eyes closed.
So why do we love our Grobag Baby Sleep Bags?
- They are made with great quality. You can be sure that your baby will sleep without getting too cold or too warm. They will be comfortable all night long!
- The Tog 2.5 is perfect for the winter like now. You can also choose a different Tog depending on the season.
- As a bonus, each Grobag comes up with a free nursery thermometer. So you know which Tog to use.
- They are safe to avoid SIDS. Le bébé can’t get caught up in the bedding or suffocate. It’s obviously safer than a blanket. Indeed, The Gro Company work alongside the Lullaby Trust Charity to promote infant sleep safety.
- It helped me a lot to implement a sleeping routine. As soon as I put Baba in his Grobag, he knows it’s time to go to bed. Quickly, he is comfy and warm and falls easily asleep.
- The patterns are lovely – I recently wrote a post about their new collection by Orla Kiely and they rock as usual! I must admit it’s difficult for me to resist not to buy a new one!
The Gro Company offers a full range of Grobags: you can buy them up to 10 years old and they also offer travel bags (next item on our list to try for sure!).
The two new sleeping bags we have been sent had all the amazing features listed above.
Both Maman and Baba loved them! Not only they were pretty but also comfy and easy to use (and wash).
Baba was sleeping like an angel (always!).
Look at his happy face! Can’t you just see how rested he looked?
And guess the best? If like me, you are a fan of the Gro Company, we have some exciting news for you. They are about to launch some fabulous Gro Muslins Sets! We had the chance to see them at the Baby Show last month and they are really nice! The collection consists of a range of super large and super soft, beautiful 100% cotton muslins. Multi-use and highly absorbent with over 10 different uses including burp cloth, blanket, sleep and sun shade, nursing cover, play and instant change mat, swaddle, towel and comforter. They will probably become your new must-have items.
To celebrate this new launch here is a chance to win this beautiful ‘Hear Me Roar’ Grobag for your little lion!
This would be the perfect gift for a new baby or mum-to-be this Christmas, and guaranteed to put a smile on the parents’ faces! Enter via the Rafflecopter below. Only one entry is needed to enter the giveaway, but the more times you enter, the greater your chances of winning! And don’t forget to come back each day for our free daily entry and to send out the competition tweets.
This giveaway ends at midnight on Wednesday 30th November 2016.
UK entrants only, please.
Disclosure: we were sent two sleep bags for the purposes of a review. All opinions are my own.