Bonjour lecteurs! Holidays are on and can be quickly pricey! Of course, you can win a free suitcase on our blog or even have a free fabulous handbag too. But sometimes, you need money and now! So we asked people how they manage it and here are 13 ways to get some money when you urgently need it! Hopefully, there will be something for everyone, whatever your situation is!
- Go on selling sites like eBay or Facebook selling groups. Visit places where you can sell old phones, cds and dvds like Music Magpie and Muzuma Mobile – Someonesmum.co.uk
- Use money making apps to do mystery shopping tasks. Some good apps are Roamler, BeMyEye, Task360 and Field Agent. There are usually tasks each day from £2-£25 a time – Lylia Rose.com
- Do some mystery shopping with RedWigWam or ESA. It’s an easy and quick way to make some extra money – Thriftymum.com
- Visit a website like PeoplePerHour. It’s is a community where you can work remotely, online. Surely, there is some job you can do for someone? – Tobyandroo.com
- Equally, you could offer your skills to friends. Have a think what you are good and suggest an hourly rate. Everyone has jobs that they don’t like or just haven’t got around to, like the pile of ironing, or putting together a photo book. Perhaps you could offer to babysit or give some lessons? There are things that people would be very grateful to pay you for – Yorkshirewonders.co.uk
- Have you checked out your ” change ” money/coppers that you put away? You could be surprised how much money you actually have on the side! – Familytravelwithellie.com
- Using a website that offers quick loans might like Cash Lady be une idée too.
- Sell the odd thing, normally baby toys and the likes and put the money into a jar. You might be surprised how much worth you actually have in the house! – Geegardner.co.uk
- Before panicking, look at your budget, see what you can cut back on. It’s also worth looking through the home for things you no longer use or need. You can then sell them on Facebook or eBay to help bring in emergency cash – Theinspirationedit.com
- Use cash back websites like TopCashback or Quidco. You get cash into your account for making purchases on things you’d buy anyway. Spend £100 at a popular retailer, regularly get 2-10% back as cash. It all adds up over time – especially if you use it for big purchases, like some baby stuff at Mothercare or DIY stuff at Wickes – DadFC.com
- Supermarket loyalty cards like Sainsbury’s can be a solution.Use the money saved up on it to get a free shopping. Tesco’s doubles up on points at certain times of the year which can stretch your pennies further. Or you can swap the points for days out – Closeenoughtokiss.co.uk
- And if vraiment, none of the above is something you would consider, then why don’t you start searching the sofa? You never know! Ohsomummy.com
- Or you can still ask your parents to lend you some money. And if you manage it well, you could even have a good rate!
So what do you think of our 13 ways to get some money when you urgently need it! Do you have any other fab tips that we could use over the Summer holidays? If so, let us know in the comments section. If not, just enter our last giveaways here for a chance to win some cute prizes!
Disclosure: This is a collaborative post.